Monday, August 15, 2011

hammerhead vs. childbirth

Hammerhead: When I went into labor with my fouth kid, my doctor said I'd better get to the hospital right away. But I said no way, I got a newspaper route and I gotta deliver these papers. And I was secretary-treasurer of the bowling league and I had to get some forms to the league because there was a tournament that night. So I delivered all my papers and went by the bowling league and finally I went to the hospital. They even wrote an article about me in the paper. I have it here in my wallet, see?

[She does indeed produce a tattered old news story about it.]

Hammerhead: They ended up taking the baby away but I found her again when she was like 20!

4 comments:

  1. What? I'm waiting to see HH in an episode of Hoarders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...this woman has CHILDREN?!
    Oh mercy.
    So disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA! That's gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whurr? How many kids does she have? Why did they take #4 away and not the others? THESE ARE QUESTIONS

    ReplyDelete