Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hammerhead vs. the boss' anniversary

[The CFO came to wait for a meeting with our boss.]

CFO: My, what beautiful roses.

Boss: Oh aren't they, they're from my husband, it's our -- [she is brutally interrupted by HH]

Hammerhead: THEY'RE MINE! HA HA HA!

Boss: [trying to pretend Hammerhead isn't there] Yes, it's our 20th anniv --

Hammerhead: THEY'RE FROM MY SECRET ADMIRER! HEEEEEEEEEE! [This time she laughs only by wheezing.]

Boss: [realizing she really needs to escape if she is to maintain any shred of professionalism] So let's go down to the conference room...

Hammerhead: ACTUALLY THEY'RE FROM MY *OTHER* SECRET ADMIRER! I HAVE TWO, YOU KNOW! HEEEEEEE!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that I know two of these three people. I am seeing all of the faces.

    ReplyDelete